Discover the great outdoors with Aldi’s New Family Camping Range which will be in stores 18th June 2017. Be quick though as once its gone its gone. Aldi do a great camping range and release several ranges each year. A few weeks ago we featured the Festival Camping range which if your lucky is still in some stores.
I love the camping ranges from Aldi, the quality of the products is always really good and they do a great range of things you need for the perfect camping trip. We have had the pleasure of using their sleeping bags in the past and they have been amazing.
The family camping range has a variety of product to help make a family camping trip easier, more fun and allow you to have some creature comforts whilst under the stars.
You can see the full range over on the Aldi website but I have selected a few items to show what will be in store from Sunday 18th June 2017.
- Height is enough to fit common 2L bottles
- Fits 12 x 1L bottles standing, or 6 x 1.5L Aldi bottles
- Maintenance free aggregate lid, hinged & detachable
- 12V plug for cigarette lighter
- 220-240V plug for mains socket
- 12V / 220-240V switchable (no switch necessary)
- AC mode: on/off switch and stepless adjustable temperature regulation by rotating switch on the lid
- DC mode: No temperature regulation. Unit switches on automatically when plugged in the cigarette lighter, and cools down with max. cooling power
- Cord storage for both plugs
- Soft joint to avoid condensation water
- Cooling power Max. 18 below ambient temperature (AC and DC)
- Inner & outer fan
- Carry handle locks lid in closed and half opened position
- 47 Watt/Dc & max. 55 Watt/AC
- 2 x Plated aluminium 1.5kw burners
- 1 x 1.5kw grill
- Easy to use Piezo ignition switch system
- Chrome plated cooking grid & control panel
- Grill pan with drip tray & handle
- Top lid with latch and carry handle
- Heavy duty
- Cold rolled steel case
- Uses LPG gas (not included)
- Deflates to 128 x 79 x 67cm for easy store & transportation
- Flocked seating area
- Integrated drinks holder
- Detachable pillow (44 x 31 x 9cm approx)
- Additional mesh storage mat below the hammock mat
- Carry bag for storage and transportation
- Closes down to 101.6 x 13 x 20.1cm approx.
- Stable steel frame, powder coated
- Mat size when hung on frame: 235 x 85cm
- Storage pockets
- 3-Piece construction for easy assembly
Other things you will find in the range include Tents, Shelters, Sleeping Bags, Air Beds, crockery and more.
**This post is in collaboration with Aldi’s Family Camping Range in store 18th June 2017.