I am the most unorganised mum ever. This means my head is always spinning trying to remember dates and things we have planned. Since I started the website things are getting busier and busier so I thought 2017 was the year I needed to use a planner. I need to become organised and have some structure to my life. Or at least not keep missing appointments.
Stick To Stigu do a fantastic planner that is great for a hectic family lifestyle, business or bloggers like me. I have found it perfect for making note of appointments, the kids social life and all my blogging things. You have 2 pages per week which is a notes page then a date page with 6 columns. You can have a column for each person, or appointments, work, social. The combination is endless and you can do what works for you. I am absolutely loving mine, its next to my laptop for all the family to see, saves the are we free this date questions.
I love the notes pages at the back it has allowed me to make note of websites I need to check. It also has my checklist there for my two working days. I love that everything is in one book and I can take that with me when I need to.
An other feature I love is the year to view page at the front and back which I can mark birthdays and school holidays on. This allows me to see at a glance when things are happening and helps with planning.
What Stigu say about the 2017 Planner the official verison:
- A planner, a calendar, a notebook (32 blank pages!), a to-do pad and a wellbeing handbook.
- Best seller year 2016! Now: 2 different & colourful cover designs to choose from!
- Stigu is also a handy rest & zest handbook with look-after-yourself twist.
- Easy rest & zest practises and fresh illustrations every single week.
- Perfect quality gift to all hardworking jugglers: makes planning fun & resting legal.
- Excellent value for 365 days and space for weekly to-do lists and appointments.
- 32 blank pages + big back pocket.
- Pad size (240 x 200 x 13).
- 2017 year planner and 2018 future planner.
- Key holidays from the UK, US, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, and key global ones.
The Stigu planner is our stress-free guide to a more balanced way of getting our lives organised and energised. Essentially it’s an annual planner, a calendar, a to-do pad, a notebook but also a sanity-saving rest & zest handbook, all in one.
Stigu planner is hosted by rest-master ‘Stigu’ who encourages new habits in a non-judgemental, non-preachy way that actually works. Stigu shows, with humour and compassion, through no-nonsense tips, practices, provoking quotes and inspiring illustrations, that juggling a complicated life is possible, and a good plan (plus enough rest) can help.
A Stigu Planner is aimed at hardworking jugglers living complicated lives, and the mission is to help these hardcore multitaskers get more organised, energised and rested. Get Stigu and your licence-to-rest now!
Its not to late to get a planner, I didn’t get a diary last year till June. You can change your life anytime and become more organised. I think I will be investing in a Stigu planner every year now as they are so much better than just a diary.
Want to Win your very own Stigu Planner well you can with Mumdadplus4 and Stick to Stigu below:
You can buy your own Stigu planner from Amazon or enter our competition to WIN your very own.