You know when you walk past the Jacket potato stalls they always smell delicious well you can make delicious ones at home as well. They are easy and simple to prepare and you can choose your choice of filling as well as adding as much as you choose and not the stall portion.
Potato to size of your choice
Salt and pepper
- Take the potato and prick it with a folk
- Microwave for about 6-8 minutes depending on the size
- In a large bowl drizzle some oil probably about 2 tbsp per potato and add a pinch of herbs and salt and pepper to season, stir together
- When the potato pings in the microwave add to the oil and toss around till well coated
- Place in the over around 180-200c straight onto the bars
- Cook for around 20-30 mins depending on size of potato, you can check it’s done buy stabbing a knife through the centre to check its soft
We serve our potatoes with a variety of filling
You can serve with any number of filing just choose something you like and make sure you add seasoning and lashing of butter that’s the best way to eat them maybe not the healthiest but they sure do taste yummy.