1 Bag of frozen Cocktail Sausages (about 36)
Jar of Mango Chutney
1 Large Onion
1 Large Pepper
- Place the sausages in the a large oven dish
- Cook in the over around 180c for about 15 minutes
- Chop the onion and pepper into big chunks/slices
- Add to the sausages and stir through
- Add the mango Chutney and stir through making sure everything is well coated
- Cook for a further 30 min approx. till everything is cooked and sticky
- Serve as a party food or serve with chips, wedges so many variations
You can use a spicy mango chutney if you wish depending on tast buds but you can also adapt this recipe and use other chutneys to change the flavours.
For Christmas you could do stick pigs in blankets using the same recipe just vary it up to you own taste buds
You can use fresh sausages as well, we just used cheap frozen ones that cost a £1 and they do the job perfect depends on your budget and what they are making them for but either will work and fresh will probably have an even better taste.
See HERE for our Brown Sugar wedges which is what we served them with