Potatoes (depends how many your cooking for so adjust accordingly)
Seasoning of your choice (we used Schwartz Deep South Brown Sugar for these)
- Chop your potatoes into wedge size chunks
- Place in a large bowl big enough for tossing
- Pour/drizzle over some oil you just want a light coating on the potatoes and toss them round to make sure all are covered.(up can use either live or Vegetable)
- Sprinkle over the seasoning and toss the potatoes round making sure they are all covered and the seasoning is well distributed.
- Place on a large baking tray so they are well spread out
- Cook at about 200c for about 40 minutes till crisps just keep a check on then as they make take less or more time depending on size of the wedges
If you are pushed for time you could pre boil your wedges just to part cook them before adding the oil and seasoning that way they don’t take as long in the oven. Very similar to the Roast potatoes.
You can use other seasonings as well we also like southern fried and garlic and herb.
You can also make yourself but we find it more convenient and cost effective to just buy the big tubs rather than packets.