Cheesy Chicken and Chorizo Ravioli
250g diced chorizo
500g chicken mince
1 tbsp oil
400g can diced tomatoes – Italian style
785g bottle of pasta sauce – I used Dolmio tomato, onion and roasted garlic variety
625g packet of fresh ravioli – I used roast chicken and garlic variety 200g Mozzarella cheese
- Add oil to searing slow cooker (or fry pan) and brown chorizo and chicken mince for approx 10mins.
- Transfer to slow cooker and add tomatoes, and pasta sauce. Cook on low for 4hrs.
- Add ravioli and stir through to combine. Continue to cook on low for another 15mins.
- Add cheese on top, continue to cook on low for another 15mins.
- Serve with garden salad and crusty garlic bread
Ravioli could be substituted for tortellini if you desire. You can also vary the filling variety of the pasta you choose to suit your tastes.
Make sure you come to see our other Slow Cooker recipes
Source: Slow cooker central