Cauliflower Cheese (the quick way)
1kg bag of frozen Cauliflower
Cheese sauce mix
Milk for the sauce mix (optional)
Breadcrumbs (optional to add crunch)
- Boil a large pan of water.
- Add cauliflower and cook for about 20 mins till soft
- Add to over dish and chop larger pieces and remove any tuff stalks
- Add cheese sauce
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top (and breadcrumbs if you wish)
- Cook in the over uncovered about 180c for about 15-20 minutes till cheese it melted and bubbling
You can get an instant cheese sauce that you just add hot milk or water too. We use milk as it makes it a really creamy sauce.
If you want to make it more filling you can add potatoes as well just boil till soft and add to the bowl before adding cheese sauce.